We'll it started off, us just wondering what he would look like with a buzzed head, and then later that day we did it! He was pretty nervous for me to shave it all off, I've only used clippers once on my dad. I tried to give Ryan a little Mohawk, but that didn't look so great so we kept going...
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
4 comments:
That's a lot of hair now gone. Ryan looks athletic. Sexy? We look forward to see you this Thanksgiving.
Love, Mike
Nice new do! Loved the karaoke at the old folks homes. Way to get involved and to do a great project for people who certainly appreciate your efforts. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your mom and Brady.
Keep smiling! Can't wait to see you.
xo,
mom
We just cut brett's hair too!! Except he did it himself mostly.... He doesn't exactly trust me to do it. I still am wondering why.
Practice makes perfect. The first haircut I gave Neil was when we'd been married about as long as you and Ryan have been. It took 3 hours because I was such a nervous wreck! Neil was very patient with me. :) And luckily, over the years, I've gotten the hang of it since. We've saved a ton of money that way! Haircuts are not cheap!
Post a Comment