Shawn and Maria Brady came up to visit all of us on their way through Logan last weekend. With them they brought their new baby boy, Shawn Baylon Brady. Ryan and I fell in love with this little kid, he is honestly the sweetest and cutest little boy. He is holding a smaller football in his hand and it is still quite a bit bigger than he is. I think this made Amanda and Brandon a little bit anxious for their little bundle of joy. Although not going to lie, same with us, but we still have a couple years to wait until our bundle of joy comes along! If any of you havn't heard, Ryan and I just got callings in our new ward to be the nursery/primary teachers. There are only 2 kids but we are so excited to be working with those ones. We only teach them a lesson every 3rd sunday, but that way we can still meet other couples in our ward during preisthood and relief society.
Monday, November 17, 2008
football star....
Shawn and Maria Brady came up to visit all of us on their way through Logan last weekend. With them they brought their new baby boy, Shawn Baylon Brady. Ryan and I fell in love with this little kid, he is honestly the sweetest and cutest little boy. He is holding a smaller football in his hand and it is still quite a bit bigger than he is. I think this made Amanda and Brandon a little bit anxious for their little bundle of joy. Although not going to lie, same with us, but we still have a couple years to wait until our bundle of joy comes along! If any of you havn't heard, Ryan and I just got callings in our new ward to be the nursery/primary teachers. There are only 2 kids but we are so excited to be working with those ones. We only teach them a lesson every 3rd sunday, but that way we can still meet other couples in our ward during preisthood and relief society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
4 comments:
it will be easier to wait if you are "prepared." ahem...
He really is a cute baby. How fun that they came to Logan. I heard Nicolas is up there now too. I bet you all have fun, family get-togethers all the time. That is so great. Congrats on the callings. You will have so much fun with those little kids.
Hi Ryan and Ali!
It's me, your long lost cousin Cierra! I haven't seen you (Ryan) in ages and I haven't met you (Ali) yet, but I'm glad we have blogs to stay in touch. I stalked you off of your mom's blog. :)
You two are such cute newlyweds and I loved seeing the pictures from your honeymoon and wedding. It looked wonderful!
Love,
Cierra
Girl, we are nursery teachers too!! except we do it every Sunday, for 2 hours, and there are ten kids. haha. so yeah we don't know anyone in the ward at all. but its definately an interesting experience. we are still TWINS so YAY!
Post a Comment