Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photo Tag

I got tagged by April to do this photo tag thingy..... this should be interesting

The rules are:
1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload 4th picture of 4th folder
3. post and explain the picture


ha, this is good. One summer while Lifeguarding my friends and I saw something moving in the pool. When we got closer we noticed that there was a little baby duck swimming around. I begged my friend Jon to go get it out of the pool. (for those of you who don't know, i love to save little animals, i had a pet squirrel that i saved after it fell off our roof and i kept it for a couple weeks) So anyway, my friend Jon chased this duck down in our neighborhood pool, and he let me take it home with me. I named him mighty, becuase of "The Mighty Ducks". He was the cutest duck, i let him swim around my tub (that's a picture of him in my tub) and fed him bread. But, when it was time to go to bed, the duck was driving me crazy. so i decided to let him go, everyone till this day teases me that he is now dead because i let him go. Man, I miss that duck.

I tag, Jaimee Griffith, Susan Moore, Valeri Andersen, and Kayti Oldham... is this how you tag? Who knows

5 comments:

Allyx and Dan said...

ALI! YAY! I'm so happy you have a blog too. your bloggy is so cute. I LOVE the video of ryan at the gymnastics place or whatev. hilarious. LOVE YOU!

Aaron + Kayti said...

i feel so bad making you guys drive so far to play:( this weekend is 'twilight', am i right? im not the biggest fan of that jazz, but 'confessions of a shop-a-holic' . . . i am so there.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That was a "ducky" blog. Like you, I love little animals too. We look forward to seeing you and Ryan with some of our other family members next week.

Love, Mike

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Wow you guys are sure getting fast at this blogging business everytime I look on here you have more posts! THat is a funny story. Thats really nice of you to care about animals because I am the exact opposite. There are ducks all over our apt complex in the mornings (wierd, I know) but I usually try to hit them on my way to work. haha. Just kidding but really, we need more animal lovers in the world.

Brett and April said...

Oh I love that. That is funny!