Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yes, Once again...

We're moving!

Right now we're living in a one bedroom apartment in Draper, that we love!! But, with a baby on the way and only about 5 months to go I'm really wanting to have a bigger place for the baby. Everyone always says that decorating your baby's room is so much fun! So lucky us we found a great place to move to! Our good friends Aaron and Kayti Just closed on a duplex in Provo, UT that we went and looked at last week and fell in love with it! It's in a really cute neighborhood in Provo and has a huge front yard and 2 huge pine trees out front. It's a 3 bedroom house that's all remodeled. From new carpet, to wood floors, kitchen appliances, cabinets, bathroom vanity... and the list goes on. So, right now we're trying to sublease our apartment out to some one so that we can start getting our little house ready for the baby that will be here before we know it! We have a few people that are coming to look at our place this week, so hopefully someone wants it because we want to be able to move down to Provo end of august.

Also, I got the official ultrasound moved up a couple of days!! So we will be finding out the sex on July 30th! So, I won't have to wait through the weekend to find out the sex.

And here is the first belly picture at 17 weeks prego!I know it doesn't seem like much to some of you but to me I feel like I look extra chubby Cause i'm use to weighing around 105 but now I'm around 113. Yikes I better slow down on all those cosmic brownies.



4 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

Wow, y'all will be moving to Provo, when we're LEAVING Provo :(. But we're glad we can keep in touch with blogs. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see more belly pictures. How exciting!

Allyx and Dan said...

You are tiny still! I love the baby bump. I hope I look as cute as you when I'm preg. Dan told me cosmic brownies are the best. I should try some. Can't wait to see your new place!!! ...and to be able to hang out all the time!!!!!

mom said...

Don't know what cosmic brownies are but you'd better not introduce me to them or I'm in trouble:)

Cierra said...

you look adorable! keep posting more prego pics for all of us to see! so excited to find out the sex! and congrats on the new place!!