Today, July 13th we got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the second time! This time was better than the last because for one, she was able to find the heartbeat right away! Second, the baby's heartbeat was so loud and fast it sounded like a stampede of horses, which means our baby is nice and healthy! I gained 6 lbs. in the past month, It seems like in this past week my belly has grown a lot! I can no longer button my pants comfortably, my bras no longer fit me and I feel a rush of pee coming and barely make it to the bathroom in time, and it's only the start of it!!! We made our offical ultrasound appointment today to find out the sex of our baby. We will find out on August 2nd if the peanut is a boy or a girl!! What do you all think it will be?
I think it's going to be a boy for sure but a lot of wives tales point towards it being a girl! I'll be extremely happy either way!!We went to San Antonio this weekend to go to Justin and Mega's Wedding and to spend some time with my parents! It was a lot of fun both the wedding and being with our family! Justin and Mega are such a cute couple!
My dad was the one that married them since he is a bishop in San Antonio so that was fun to have him do that for them! He did a really good job too!



.jpg)
6 comments:
We both think your little babe will be a GIRL!! We can't wait to find out in just a little less than a month!
Love,
Courtney & Brad
That is a WAY CUTE Wristlet. Darling Darling Darling!!! I just love it. We're excited for you guys to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I am going to guess it is....hmmm...a boy. But I'm sure.
Good luck with everything.
The wristlet your mom made is ADORABLE!! It looks just like Vera Bradley!! I'd totally buy one too.
PS- We think it's a boy!
Whatever you guys have you will love I'm sure...we thought we were having a boy according to all the wives tales. Don't worry about gaining the weight, just remember you are eating for two now :) Baby needs nourishment...and junk food.
Paul
So it sounded like a stampede... must be a boy! I'd better get on that boy wristlet! Lori Lou will be happy to get the girly one! Can't wait to find out!
I think you're having a BOY. I wanna see those pics of your belly!! I bet you look so so cute. I'm so excited for you guys! Your mom is talented! When I get preg I'm coming to her to buy one of those! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment