Monday, June 14, 2010

So many things...

I can't wait to buy!!

I love this diaper bag! And it's gender neutral so I can use it for all of our kids!Then I spotting this crib when I was out shopping with my mom on sale for 60% off at Oopsie Daisy...
Now I just need to find out if it's a boy or a girl cause I've got my eye on a few other things.
We go in for our second appointment today! We're so excited to get to hear the heartbeat! Hopefully at the next appointment we will be able to find out the sex.

2 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

It's so hard to wait but so fun to see what's out there. Glad you got to hear the heartbeat today. That's always exciting.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Getting to decorate is the best part...and of course getting to hold your baby. ;-)

Our new blog address is

sweetlifeoftyandmichelle.blogspot.com