Friday, December 4, 2009

Graduation time!

Ryan has made it through college!!! Today was this last day of classes, and lucky him doesn't have any finals! He is majoring in Entrepreneurship and minoring in Spanish. I'm so proud of him, this semester he has worked so hard and got all A's in all of this classes. So, because of how hard he worked, my loving parents got him a very nice new set of golf clubs yesterday! I got them in the mail and then hid the golf clubs in our downstairs closet where he always goes first thing after getting home to take off his shoes. He opened the door and was shocked to see new golf clubs! He was so excited, and can't wait to try his new clubs out. Thanks so much mom and dad!!



8 comments:

Sue said...

Wait... didn't you say it was freezing there? I hope Ryan hadn't gone school in shorts and a sweatshirt! Congratulations on a job well done Ryan!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Yay for graduating!! Way to go Ryan! I love being done with school, best thing ever.

Aaron + Kayti said...

way to go ryan! now we are just waiting to hear to good news that you are moving up here . . . any word?

The Nannie Family said...

Way to go! That is very exciting. What nice in-laws.

Joel said...

Congratulations, Ryan. I'll bet you're relieved to get that behind you. Bring those clubs to Denver, we'll go test them out.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Way to go! Who'd have thunk my little Ry Guy would be a college graduate already? When did you grow up and get married and finish school??? I'm so proud of you! Good job!!

love,
Mom

ps You have really nice in-laws!!

The Pearsons said...

Way to go Ryan - Congrats on your graduation!!

sara said...

yay! that is so exciting. conrats, ryan! you guys are so cute together!