Friday, October 9, 2009

Brady & Sara's Wedding!


I should be preparing my relief society lesson for this sunday but I guess I have a hard time focusing on one thing for too long!  The lesson is on family, so why not post a blog about my brothers wedding?  
Brady and Sara got married this past Wednesday in the Salt Lake temple.  The night before we had all of our family and most of Sara's family up to a cabin in
 Brighton for a dinner.  My parents cooked some good texas brisket, and we had pies for dessert!  Little did we know that something in the dinner would cause food poisoning.  We think that it was the lemon pie, but still aren't sure?  So the night before the wedding about 6 people threw up throughout the night, including the bride, She still
 looked beautiful.

Enjoy some pictures from the wedding!....


The Neerings - Lindberg picture


Sara with her bridesmaids - Me, Leah - her sister & Nikki - her best friend





The Groom and his Bride.
My mom gave Ryan and I strict instructions not to do this at our wedding!   Now I'm wishing he just did it anyways, oh well!

Our family up at the cabin for the dinner the night before.

The happy couple is now on their honeymoon in St. Thomas.  Oh how I wish we could go back on our honeymoon!



8 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That looked like a beautiful wedding. She was a beautiful bride and Brady looked very handsome. That is cool that he wore his uniform! They look very happy together.

Sorry so many got sick the night before! What a fun cabin though with all the snow! It's snowing here today! We are very excited!

You and Ryan look great too as do your parents.

Love ya,
Susan

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

sara's dress was absolutely stunning on her! life seems just peachy for the two of you!

Joel & Megan said...

Poor Sara. I can't imagine throwing up the night before your wedding, but it looks like everything went beautifully anyway. Congratulations to your whole family. It must have been a really wonderful experience.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

That sucks so bad being sick on your wedding day!! I bet your lesson in relief society was just amazing.

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Cute pics! I do like your bridesmaids dresses alot. Ho Ali! you look so cute, although I'm not seeing any shots of the little black flower. did that work out? :) Looks like a way pretty wedding! Hopefully we will see you guys soon.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Too fun!!! Gorgeous. All of you!

I teach RS the second Sunday too, my lesson was on family...

Sue said...

I'm thinking it really was some strange bug... brad and courtney got sick and they weren't even at the dinner! Hope your lesson went well. Heard from Brady and they got their room upgraded for free to a suite with a 40 balcony overlooking the ocean and he was still feeling well... Whew....

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Those are great pictures of a beautiful wedding. That emptied you parent's nest all in one year! We are so blessed with cute and thoughtful daughter-in-laws. Thank you for your calls and making time to come see us this fall and Christmas. You make us very happy.

Love, Mike