Happy Vallentines Day to you too! I think Valentines Day is second only to Christmas as a wonderful holiday. Ain't love grand? Also congrats on your six month date since you married.
Sounds like you had a great day! Chick food, chick flick and chick fun - shopping (Ryans personal favorite ) Good guy you've got there. I hope he's enjoying his fortunes :)
3 comments:
Happy Vallentines Day to you too! I think Valentines Day is second only to Christmas as a wonderful holiday. Ain't love grand? Also congrats on your six month date since you married.
Love, Mike
Sooooo, what did your sweet husband surprise you with for Valentine's night???
Love you both!!
Susan/Mom
Sounds like you had a great day! Chick food, chick flick and chick fun - shopping (Ryans personal favorite ) Good guy you've got there. I hope he's enjoying his fortunes :)
Post a Comment