That is so funny! I like the end how happy Ryan is when he looks in the camera. I would be doing that dance too if I got a big long Christmas break again and 30 Christmas presents :)
Hope you guys have lots of fun in Texas and that santa finds you there.. did you let him know you were going there?
7 comments:
You guys have the "lasso" move down!! haha
I love you as elf dancers!! You look so cute and it was so nice of that other guy to join you.
Love,
Mom
hahahahahahahaha. i LOVE it.
too funny! :P
That was a pretty good celebration dance, it looks like it should be a guy and a guy with the moves Ryan was busting out. haha
TYLER
That is so funny! I like the end how happy Ryan is when he looks in the camera. I would be doing that dance too if I got a big long Christmas break again and 30 Christmas presents :)
Hope you guys have lots of fun in Texas and that santa finds you there.. did you let him know you were going there?
You 2 look great. You inspired us.
Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment