
We all agree that this was the best USU game that we have ever been too...

Ryan and I bought shirts! The BYU fans didn't find them very funny, but we thought they were very funny.

Nuff said, Nuff said...

The score ended up being 34 to 14, but honestly should have been a lot closer. The refs must have had a bet going or something. But, we still considered this game a win for utah state!
6 comments:
You guys look so cute. Those shirts are classic!
Great shirts!! We watched the game on KBYU and kept looking for you guys in the stands. They kept showing the shirtless guys and I was glad you all weren't in there with them!!!
We felt like it was a great game for USU as well. BYU was thinking they were going to win by something like 60 points! Way to go Aggies!
Love,
Mom (Susan)
You guys do look cute. Bad shirts and Susan I can't believe you are such a traitor.
Hey, found your blog from Susan's sidebar, glad you guys started one up. Those pictures bring back a lot of memories of getting my heart broken over and over again at the football games year after year.
My hatred for BYU has since died down a bit after many years away from it all, haha. You guys look great, can't wait to meet you someday Ali.
Paul
Kathy's comment made me think I really am a traitor!! Oh well, I didn't even think to cheer for BYU--guess cause we've had kids at Utah State for so many years it feels like "our" school!! Go Aggies!
So yeah... when you told me you and ryan got those shirts i totally didn't get the joke.... embarrassing. Brett had to explain. hahahaha. Anyways... I think the picture helps.
Post a Comment